You are logging into the RoguFab.com Forum (message board/discussion). To log into your RogeFab.com shop account, click here
[Sticky] IMPORTANT - Read this before posting here
If these rules are not followed, we will delete this sub-forum and all of the shared files. We take this extremely seriously.
1. You may ONLY post your original creations. If you "reverse engineer" something that is for sale, and post it here, it is a violation of our terms. If you make one or two slight changes and otherwise leave the original design, that is no different.
2. You may post files that are designed to fit specific applications. So if you design a roll cage for a 1969 Dodge Charger, and it is your creation, you may post it here. If you design your own cage for a 2020 Can Am Maverick, you may post it here.
3. Any thread started here MUST contain a file attachment. If you are not sharing a design or other technical content, you should be posting in the layout or CAD sections of the tube bending forum. We intend for this to be a library of files for everyone to have access to.
4. You may not charge for sharing here. This is free. If you want to collect money for your work, you will have to do it elsewhere.
5. Please follow this format for post titles:
PROJECT - MATERIAL - SOFTWARE.
Here are examples:
Simple 6 point car roll cage - 1.75 DOM Tubing - Bend Tech PRO 7.x
Shock Tabs - Plate Steel - Master CAM
Tube Caps - ABS or NYLON - .STL for 3D printing
2017 RZR 2 door cage - 1.75 x .120 DOM - Bend Tech SE 7.x
Instructions for successful posting:
1. Start a new thread/topic. Follow #5 above for how to title your post. Write your post and click "Choose File" to embed a screenshot of your file (like a picture of your roll cage, bumper, etc). Post the topic.
2. Upload your file using our built in upload option. You can now upload the native bend tech formats.
Instructions for successful downloading:
1. Right click on the file you want to use in someone's post. Click "save target as". Save the file to your desktop or wherever else you want. If you're on a phone, click on it!
2. Open the file (which now has the correct extension) in the correct software.
3. Understand this sentence: Rogue Fabrication and the author/creator of any content posted here take no responsibility for the accuracy, safety, use, or application of any files, data, or ideas posted here.